Call for Abstract
8th World Congress and Expo on Green Energy, will be organized around the theme “Green Energy for a Sustainable Future”
Green Energy 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Green Energy 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Green Energy principally involves natural energetic processes which are able to be controlled with little or no pollution. Anaerobic digestion, geothermal power, wind power, small-scale hydropower, alternative energy, biomass power, recurrent event power, wave power, and many sorts of nuclear power belongs to the green energy. Some definitions might embody power derived from the combustion of waste. In several countries with enterprise arrangements, electricity selling arrangements build it attainable for patrons to shop for green electricity from either their utility or a green power provider. Once energy is purchased from the electricity network, the power reaching the customer will not primarily be generated from green energy sources. The native utility company, utility, or state power pool buys their electricity from electricity producers World Health Organization might even be generating from fuel, nuclear or renewable energy sources. In many countries green energy presently provides a very little bit of electricity, typically conducive two to five to the pool. green energy customers either obligates the utility firms to increase the number of inexperienced energy that they purchase from the or directly fund the green energy through a green power provider.
- Track 1-1Green Industrial Technology
- Track 1-2 Green energy and social benefits
- Track 1-3Green Energy in Transport
- Track 1-4Green Buildings and Infrastructures
- Track 1-5Green Policies and Programmes
- Track 1-6Green Policies and Programmes
- Track 1-7Green Power
- Track 1-8Greening Urbanization and Urban Settlements
Renewable Energy comes from non-conventional energy that is continuously replenished by natural processes. It’s attracted plenty of attention within the recent past due to exhaustion of fossil fuels and within the lookout for alternate energy for a clean and green future. Totally different varied kinds of renewable energy embody solar power, wind energy, hydro energy, heat energy, wave and tidal energy. Supported the report of REN21's 2014, renewable contributed 19 % to our energy consumption and 22 % to our electricity generation in 2012 and 2013. Renewable power is cost effective, reliable, property, and environmentally friendly. Recently the renewable energy sector is already providing quite 450,000 jobs associated has an annual turnover exceeding 45 billion Euros. Since 2009, 25 solar projects totalling quite 8,000 megawatts, and 9 wind comes totalling quite 4,000 megawatts, are approved on public lands within the U.S. That’s enough electricity to power nearly four million yankee homes. The worldwide renewable energy market (excluding biofuels) reached $432.7 billion in 2013 and $476.3 billion in 2014. This market is predicted to extend to $777.6 billion in 2019, with a compound annual rate of growth (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2014 to 2019.
- Track 2-1Biomass Conversion
- Track 2-2Socio-economic and Policy Issues
- Track 2-3Hydrogen Production Technology and Fuel Cells
- Track 2-4Hydro Power
- Track 2-5 Wave, Tide and Ocean Thermal Energies
- Track 2-6Geothermal Technology
- Track 2-7Climatology and Meteorology
- Track 2-8Solar and Low Energy Architecture
- Track 2-9Wind Energy Technology
- Track 2-10Solar Thermal Applications
- Track 2-11Photovoltaic Technology Conversion
Green nanotechnology typically refers to the use of applied science to strengthen the environmental property of processes producing negative externalities. It to boot refers to the employment of the product of applied science to strengthen property. It includes making inexperienced Nano-products and exploitation Nano-products in support of property. Green applied science has been depicted as a result of the event of recent technologies, to attenuate potential environmental and human health risks associated with the manufacture and use of nanotechnology product, and to encourage replacement of existing product with new Nano-products that square measure further surroundings friendly throughout their lifecycle producing nanomaterial’s and products whereas not harming the surroundings or human health, and producing Nano-products that supply solutions to environmental problems. It uses existing principles of green chemistry and green engineering to make nanomaterials and Nano-products whereas not toxic ingredients, at low temperatures pattern less energy and renewable inputs wherever potential and pattern lifecycle thinking all told style and engineering stages.
- Track 3-1Treatment and remediation
- Track 3-2Pollution sensing and detection
- Track 3-3Nanotechnology for sustainable energy production
- Track 3-4Bio-inspired nano-materials and their applications
- Track 3-5 Nano sorbents
Waste-to-energy (WtE) is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity and/or heat from the primary treatment of waste, or the processing of waste into a fuel source. WtE is a form of energy recovery. Most WtE processes generate electricity and/or heat directly through combustion, or produce a combustible fuel commodity, such as methane, methanol, ethanol or synthetic fuels. The term WtE is commonly used in specific reference to incineration which burns completely combusted waste at ultra-high temperatures allowing for energy recovery. Modern incineration facilities use pollution control equipment to prevent the release of emissions into the environment. Currently incineration is the only WtE technology that is economically viable and operationally feasible at commercial scale.
- Track 4-1Agriculture, Forest Waste & waste management
- Track 4-2 Waste to energy Technologies
- Track 4-3Transforming the Strategy into Reality
- Track 4-4Thermal Treatment
- Track 4-5Waste, Energy & climate Change Policy
Green process and Synthesis could be a bimonthly, peer-reviewed journal that gives up-to-date analysis each on basic as well as applied aspects of innovative green method development and chemical synthesis, giving an appropriate share to industrial views. The contributions are innovative, high-impact, authoritative, and supply each professionals and cons of potential technologies. Green process and Synthesis provides a platform for scientists and engineers, particularly chemists and chemical engineers, however is also open for knowledge base analysis from alternative areas like physics, materials science, or chemical process. The Novel water-borne coatings via hybrid mini emulsion polymerisation area unit extremely getting used and for pollution bar within the storage device business the data of this subject is incredibly necessary. For Eliminating solvents and acids in wafer process yet as Qualitative and measurement for environmentally benign electroplating operations ought to be done well. The solar power is in action these days and incorporates a nice impact on the energy resources.
- Track 5-1 Solar energy in thermo-chemical processing
- Track 5-2Solar Energy as a green energy
- Track 5-3Green Applications of Carbondioxide
- Track 5-4Solar Heating and Cooling
- Track 5-5Solar Battery Storage
- Track 5-6Solar Tower Technology
- Track 6-1Lignocellulosic Biomass
- Track 6-2Hydrogen Fuel cells
- Track 6-3Advanced Bio-fuels from photo bioreactors
- Track 6-4Commercialization of next generation Bio-fuels
- Track 6-5Synthesis of advanced biofuels
- Track 6-6Synthesis of advanced biofuels
- Track 6-7Microbial pathways for advanced biofuels production
- Track 6-8 Second generation biofuels
- Track 6-9Syngas from Biomass
- Track 6-10Syngas from Biomass
- Track 6-11Thermochemical Routes
- Track 6-12Wastewater based algae Bio-fuels production
Biofuels are created from living organisms or from metabolic by-products (organic or waste products) instead of a fuel created by natural science processes like those involved among the formation of fossil fuels, like coal and crude. Biodiesel is also a form of diesel fuel ready-made from vegetable oils, animal fats, or recycled building greases. It is safe, perishable, and produces less air pollutants than petroleum-based diesel. Biodiesel are typically utilised in its pure kind (B100) or mingling with crude diesel. Common blends embody B2 (2% biodiesel), B5, and B20.The 93 billion litters of biofuels created worldwide in 2009 displaced the equivalent of academic degree derived sixty eight billion litters of gas, up to regarding 5-hitter of world gas production. Two most common types of biofuels used are plant product and biodiesel are derived from gift plants, alcohol and oil that act as a perfect substitute for fuel.
- Track 7-1Phytoremediation
- Track 7-2Bioleaching
- Track 7-3Bio augmentation
- Track 7-4Mycoremediation
- Track 7-5Genetic Engineering Approaches
Energy and Environment co-related within the technological and scientific aspects as well as energy conservation, and also the interaction of energy forms and systems with the physical setting. The degree of atmospherically greenhouse gas has enlarged by 31st between 1800 and 2000, going from 280 parts per million to 367 parts per million. Scientists predict that greenhouse gas levels may well be as high as 970 parts per million by the year 2100. Various factors are liable for this development, like progress with respect to technical parameters of energy converters, especially, improved efficiency; emissions characteristics and increased life. Numerous environmental policies are enforced across the world for reduction of GHG emissions for improvement of environment.
- Track 8-1Wind Energy
- Track 8-2Solar Energy
- Track 8-3Hydroelectric Energy
- Track 8-4Wave and Tidal Energy
- Track 8-5Geothermal Energy
Pollution is the introduction of contaminants into the natural environment that causes adverse change. Pollution can take the form of chemical substances or energy, such as noise, heat or light. Pollutants, the components of pollution, can be either foreign substances/energies or naturally occurring contaminants. Pollution is often classed as point source or nonpoint source pollution. In 2015, pollution killed 9 million people in the world.
- Track 9-1Methods of Environmental Analysis
- Track 9-2Soil Pollution and Remediation, Solidwaste Disposal
- Track 9-3Environmental modelling
- Track 9-4Waste management and recycling
- Track 9-5Toxicity and Ecotoxicity
- Track 9-6Environmental Control Technology of Air, Water and Soil Pollution
Sustainable architecture is architecture that seeks to minimize the negative environmental impact of buildings by efficiency and moderation in the use of materials, energy, and development space and the ecosystem at large. Sustainable architecture uses a conscious approach to energy and ecological conservation in the design of the built environment. The idea of sustainability, or ecological design, is to ensure that our actions and decisions today do not inhibit the opportunities of future generations. Energy efficiency over the entire life cycle of a building is the most important goal of sustainable architecture. Architects use many different passive and active techniques to reduce the energy needs of buildings and increase their ability to capture or generate their own energy. One of the keys to exploit local environmental resources and influence energy-related factors such as daylight, solar heat gains and ventilation is the use of site analysis.
- Track 10-1Renewable energy generation
- Track 10-2Renewable energy generation
- Track 10-3Sustainable urbanism and architecture
- Track 10-4Heating, ventilation and cooling system efficiency
Environmental Engineering involves applying science and engineering practices to how we tend to utilize and impact our natural resources. Trendy environmental engineers work on solutions to problems like pollution reduction and pack up, energy consumption and emissions, land erosion, water treatment and waste management in a shot to properly manage and maintain the standard of our soil, water and air. By action the event of third generation catalysts, this volume presents trends and opportunities in tutorial and industrial analysis.
- Track 11-1 Potential Benefits of Energy Efficiency
- Track 11-2Cleaner Technologies, Control, Treatment & Remediation Techniques
- Track 11-3 Biodiversity Conservation & Protected Areas Management
- Track 11-4Waste Management (industrial, domestic, natural)
- Track 11-5Sustainable tourism
- Track 11-6Sustainable tourism
- Track 11-7Solid waste management
- Track 11-8 Air pollution
- Track 11-9Pollution and monitoring
- Track 11-10Modeling, simulation, and optimization
Renewable energy and energy efficiency are typically aforementioned to be the "twin pillars" of property energy policy. Each resource ought to be developed so as to stabilize and cut back oxide emissions. There are various energy policies on a worldwide scale in relation to energy exploration, production and consumption, ranging from commodities companies to automobile manufacturers to wind and star producers and business associations. Recent focus of energy economic science includes the next issues: temperature change and climate policy, property, energy markets and process, political economy of energy infrastructure, energy and environmental law and policies and warming alongside exploring varied challenges associated with quick the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in developing countries. Most of the agricultural facilities at intervals the developed world are mechanized as a result of rural electrification. Rural electrification has created necessary productivity gains; however it additionally uses lots of energy. For this and various reasons (such as transport costs) throughout a low-carbon society, rural areas would want obtainable provides of renewably created electricity.
- Track 12-1Space Based Solar Power (SPSV)
- Track 12-2Biomass & Biogas
- Track 12-3 Sustainable coal use and clean coal technologies
- Track 12-4 Potential Benefits of Energy Efficiency
- Track 12-5Thorium Fuel Cycle
- Track 12-6Geothermal Energy
- Track 12-7 Solar Power & Artificial Synthesis
Recycling is directly connected to renewable energy as it helps in sustaining the natural resources of the earth. With the hype about recycling reaching every nook and corner of the world, there are many organizations, which have volunteered to take on recycling. Many products have been launched to facilitate proper recycling process. You don’t have to be a futurist to imagine a green energy landscape populated by rows of rotating wind turbines, fields of sparkling solar panels, and smooth-running, silent electric cars. Indeed, that utopian vision is almost within reach. But if the materials that enable those technologies aren’t reclaimed, the future’s clean energy will be anything but, with views marred by graveyards of old turbine blades, decrepit solar panels, and corroding batteries. Many initiatives are under way to prepare for the arrival of this new type of waste. But in most cases, the solutions are works in progress at best. The potential quantities of waste are enormous. By 2025, waste batteries removed from electric vehicles will total 95 gig watt hours’ worth, according to an estimate by Bloomberg New Energy Finance. That pile will weigh roughly 600,000 metric tons.